In this photograph the man is standing on branch stilts and has branches on his back that appear to be broken wings. The background is empty and lonely. It looks like he wants to fly away. He wants to escape from all the evil darkness under him. Under him there a lot of sharp branches but looks like he’s about to lose his balance. In this photo it tells us that the dark light is creeping in on him through the corners but the soft light tells us he’s being protected.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Critique: Parkeharrison's Guardian
In this photograph the man is standing on branch stilts and has branches on his back that appear to be broken wings. The background is empty and lonely. It looks like he wants to fly away. He wants to escape from all the evil darkness under him. Under him there a lot of sharp branches but looks like he’s about to lose his balance. In this photo it tells us that the dark light is creeping in on him through the corners but the soft light tells us he’s being protected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good start- but I want you to search deeper. I want you to describe more, and I want you to interpret even more. MORE!
I really like your last sentences. Its really good how you describe the lights in the picture. Another thing that i liked that you said was that this man is trying to escape from all the evil under him...nice critique..!!!
I think your off to a good start, but you could do better if you go into more detail, and use your imagination a little more. Your Critque is a little to short, but it's a really good start.
Post a Comment