Friday, October 24, 2008

Scary Expressions

When I look at this picture it makes me think of a monster in a movie. It has a texture on the face that makes it look creative. The green eye makes me look evil. It looks as if I'm about to attack someone. The background does not look like scary enough though. It would be better if the background was dark and scary.

My Zombie picture looks scary. Like it frightens me just to look at it. My eyes are all different sizes and my mouth is creepy. The blood on my face looks realistic and it looks as if I just attacked someone and they splattered blood all over my face. Well mines doesnt look as scary as other ones because I kind of look like a happy Zombie in a way. But I do admit I make a scarier and uglier zombie than the ones in dawn of the dead.


When i look at this picture it makes me think of horror films. Like when someone is out in the woods having fun and all of a sudden a ghost comes up behind them. The person in the picture doesn't know but the photographer does. It makes me think of someone like Casper because the ghost in the picture doesn't look evil.

1 comment:

Luis Angel said...

Theses pictures are good, they are scary.