The compositional trick extreme angles was a very difficult challenge. For my photograph I had to crouch all the way down and lay on the floor with the camera to take this photo. I really liked the light above her head so I had to include it in my photo. I could have made the model put her hands down instead of up since it would feel more like a photograph if she would've. I think extreme angles makes your photograph look much better because it gives a different mood. This type of trick should be used because people will like your photo and think to themselves, how did they get that kind of angle?
Friday, September 5, 2008
Compositional Trick #4: Extreme Angles
The compositional trick extreme angles was a very difficult challenge. For my photograph I had to crouch all the way down and lay on the floor with the camera to take this photo. I really liked the light above her head so I had to include it in my photo. I could have made the model put her hands down instead of up since it would feel more like a photograph if she would've. I think extreme angles makes your photograph look much better because it gives a different mood. This type of trick should be used because people will like your photo and think to themselves, how did they get that kind of angle?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment