Thursday, May 7, 2009

Personal Metaphor: "I AM THE EYES OF AN IMPRISONED MIND"

“I am the eyes of an imprisoned mind”

I chose this metaphor because I think it fits a lot of people well. Everyone goes through tough times when they feel like prisoners and can’t speak up. There are times when I feel no one will understand what my eyes are seeing and I am afraid at times. I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling this way at times but no one seems to be able to gather the courage to speak up when they are afraid. There are numerous things people won’t talk about or they won't accept reality.

I think I expressed my metaphor well in my photograph. I think I could have done my font better and maybe worded my metaphor a little better. The difficult part was brainstorming about what I was going to do. I feel proud about my final photograph because I think overall I did awesome and expressed my metaphor well. It was a clear statement and photo.

No comments: