I think most of the students did well on the requirements and ideas. Many students came up with some cool and original ideas. I could have not made it so dark and made the type smaller. I struggled most with trying to add more than just a pegasus. I think I did better on the graduation cover because it wasn't as dark and the type is good on it. I put more of my own Graphic Design on it.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Si Se Puede Program
I think most of the students did well on the requirements and ideas. Many students came up with some cool and original ideas. I could have not made it so dark and made the type smaller. I struggled most with trying to add more than just a pegasus. I think I did better on the graduation cover because it wasn't as dark and the type is good on it. I put more of my own Graphic Design on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment