I think the creativity in all the designs and covers did well. I think I could have taken it up a level and pushed my creativity further to make mine more unique. I think it was easier than I thought it would be because its your vision and image that you put into your work. I think some of the important parts of Graphic Design are creativity, have your own original ideas, and know your client. I would suggest that students should brainstorm a little more and make an artistic image in their head about what they want to do. All the covers and designs did great overall.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Graduation Program
I think the creativity in all the designs and covers did well. I think I could have taken it up a level and pushed my creativity further to make mine more unique. I think it was easier than I thought it would be because its your vision and image that you put into your work. I think some of the important parts of Graphic Design are creativity, have your own original ideas, and know your client. I would suggest that students should brainstorm a little more and make an artistic image in their head about what they want to do. All the covers and designs did great overall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment